Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Be the doctor your mother always wanted you to marry.

Countdown to graduation: 48 hours!!

Ya'll, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

I'm about to get sappy here for a sec: I wanted to be a doctor for so long that now that it's about to happen I can't even believe it's real. It's been a long(ish) road, but it's been paved with the best friends a girl could ever hope to have, along with some hilarious (and heartbreaking) moments I'll remember forever. Finally, my "knowledge" will be backed by an MD!

Hopefully it doesn't suck.

11 comments:

trAcy said...

As one of my vicarious-living sources, let me say congratulations.

My brother (who is nearly 30) graduated on Saturday from K-State (and has a job in Houston already), and it feels sooo good to be able to say, "My brother is an architect."

So, I kindof know what you mean.

Also, it's beautiful to achieve your own goals and to realize your dreams.

Glad Blogger is working. . .or that you have "cleared" me. . .I had gotten a "restricted" notice last time I tried to read the Rupe and was quite sad.

Happy MD-ing!

Jenny said...

yay congrats square peg!!!
Ops, Dr. Square Peg!:D

Scarlett said...

Go Dr Square Peg. I adore that line "be the doctor your mum always wanted you to marry".......

Anonymous said...

Congrats Peg! Savor the moment, have it be all about you b/c you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

good luck! Congrats!

Moggy said...

I just happened by, but wanted to say Congratulation. I love the entry title.

doctorsquared said...

Happy Graduation Day! :) Congratulations!

Anita said...

Congratuations on graduating!

punchberry said...

Congratulations, Dr. Peg!

valerie said...

You rock Dr. Peg.

Duncan said...

I absolutely match with everything you've presented us.
play games