Thursday, March 29, 2007

(First of all, NBC is currently airing a marathon of The Office. AWESOME.)

Yesterday I received a shit-ton of papers I had to fill out to obtain my medical licensure for the state of Missouri. It took 4 hours and I'm not even exaggerating. And it was all witnessed signatures and notarized and made all official. They won't just let ANY casual fuck prescribe narcotics, I guess. (WOO HOO! I get to prescribe narcotics! Kidding.) As with all major life changes, I did not handle this well. Immediately after sending off all the appropriate documents via Priority Mail I fell into a deep funk. Now that graduation is coming up and I'll be moving, and starting a job, and having an income, and basically becoming the little adult I pretend to be, I am having some major emotional upheaval. The same thing happened to me when I graduated from college and I would sit for hours in my room in the dark doing nothing. Just all part of my slow and quiet transition to maturity, people. My posts might grow a little sparse and weird; just thought I'd put that out there.

1 comment:

chick pea said...

Now that graduation is coming up and I'll be moving, and starting a job, and having an income, and basically becoming the little adult I pretend to be, I am having some major emotional upheaval. The same thing happened to me when I graduated from college and I would sit for hours in my room in the dark doing nothing. Just all part of my slow and quiet transition to maturity, people. My posts might grow a little sparse and weird; just thought I'd put that out there.


--rupa, you summed up my feelings right now perfectly. go get them.. baby catcher you! :)