Monday, February 05, 2007

I was on long call Saturday and post call yesterday, and it was my interns' last day, so our resident took us all out for drinks before the Super Bowl. Then, despite the plans I had to go to Gaya's Super Bowl party, I promptly came home and passed out on the couch. In all honesty though, it was -6F in Chicago last night. Once I got inside and in my sweatpants, it would have taken a crowbar to get me back outside again. Um..so that's my wild Super Bowl story! It resolves with me passing out on the couch during the pre-game, and waking up at 11p when Shanmugam walked in the door and asked me if I had actually seen a single second of the game. The answer is..no.

Also, I'm in the home stretch! This is the last week of my subI...I'm getting a little emotional. (This will happen many times in the coming months. Just a warning.) It's weird to think this is my last rotation as a medical student. I am VERY HAPPY to be getting rid of the short whitey (that length makes everyone's butt looks big), but the thought of being a real doctor scares the living shit out of me.

6 comments:

Sumera said...

Awww...congrats! A Fully Fledged Dr...how brilliant :D

Dont those white coats make you itch?

Anonymous said...

Which one are you?

Anonymous said...

Is "A Suitable Boy" seriously one of your favorite books?? I just went to your profile and thats what caught my eye. I have it at home and tried reading it once. I just just so. freaking. long.

Anonymous said...

It's just so freaking long, I mean. Sorry about the second comment.

Anonymous said...

Need a witty post to get me through another day of med school - pleeeeeeaaaase!

Anonymous said...

update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee