Thursday, September 07, 2006

In the words of one of my friends, "My personal statement makes me feel like a total douchebag." It's a complex emotion, similar in morphology to my feeling that my personal statement makes me feel like an effing tool.

The ironic part is I've spent so much time slaving over the stupid thing and making minute changes that it probably reached its peak of awesomeness about a week ago and has since just been getting dumber because of all the changes I've been making to it. I need to just submit my residency application already, but the OCD part of my brain kicks in and makes me go over my CV and the rest of my application 30 million times for grammatical errors before just pressing Enter. TOMORROW. No more changes to the personal statement. People have already started getting interviews, and I'm stuck on whether or not to use "of" or "and" to tie two thoughts together. Eeeeeeeuiiiigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us about the speed dating!!!!!!!!!

Bertram said...

For my part one and all have to go through this.
mortgage rates | leopard leggings | custom hoodie