Friday, July 07, 2006

In preparation for my first night shift in the ER tomorrow, I'm attempting to keep myself up all night tonight. I anticipate failing miserably and probably passing out sometimes in the next 45 minutes. The only things I have to distract myself with are a) assembling my bookcase and shelving my books b) writing my personal statement for residency application c) teaching self how to read EKGs again, because have completely forgotten every last nugget of information learned in the first 3 years of med school. Unfortunately those don't have a chance when pitted against d) lying in bed reading trashy novel while eating Nutella out of the jar.

3 comments:

Seth said...

And the name of the trashy novel?

Khakra said...

jam em all up, write a trashy essay about the Nutella EKG

square peg said...

"Old Enough to Know Better." I got it for my 21st birthday!