Sunday, April 02, 2006

I hate computers.

At the risk of sounding like that stupid teen talk Barbie doll Mattel was trying to sell little girls several years ago, I really hate computers. I'm working on an abstract and decided to put in a healthy round of procrastination by attempting to upgrade my blog.

I tried again to add links, and look at them! There they are over on the right hand side. (Left hand side? In medicine we use right and left to refer to the patient's left and right so it's the complete opposite of how you've used right and left to describe location throughout your whole life and it's invaded the rest of my life too. I really do know my right from my left.) So shiny and pretty.

Then I went through and tediously added every link exactly as the html prescribes, saved my changes, republished my blog, and ... nothing happened. Even the google news link is still there, even though I definitely deleted that one. Several more minutes of this and I almost wanted to get back to (real) work. Wasting time and screwing around is supposed to feel LIBERATING and NON-FRUSTRATING, concarn it!

On top of that, not only did my links not add, but the size of the day and time font became super enormous for some reason. ?? Whatever. I am so over you, BLOGGER.

2 comments:

BidiSmoker said...

Haha, I'm glad to see that someone else has been having the same problem. If you figure out how to change the Links, let me know.

Algernon said...

Really worthwhile data, much thanks for your article.
business casual women | pet stores Toronto | cute rompers