Sunday, April 30, 2006

After I posted about usashaadi.com I got all kinds of hit to my blog! I searched through sitemeter to see exactly how people were finding me and I found 2 google searches, for "who is going to usashaadi" and "how to write a biodata."

Dear Internet,

In answer to your questions, I'm not going, and I have entertained the notion of putting together a completely repulsive biodata for your entertainment but I half think that it may have been my own mum searching for biodata-writing tips on my behalf, and I don't think she'd appreciate me telling the Internet that my "Interests" include hallucinogens and casual sex.

Currently figuring out: the Sunday bus schedule for IC. I need to go back downtown and pick up my car that I was too drunk to drive home myself Friday night and too lazy to go get yesterday. Cheers!

3 comments:

BidiSmoker said...

I also considered making up a fake arranged marriage ad, just to get people thinking about their potential "marketability". Thanks for the advice on my comments....you can ignore the stupidity that was last night's post

enrico said...

I hope you're kidding about the hallucinogens/casual sex bit. It's just asking for trouble since you actually could think you're sleeping with [insert hunk] when reality could be vastly different.

And the spiders aren't exactly erotic, either.

BidiSmoker said...

also, what do you use to track page hits?