Saturday, January 21, 2006

If you're not into poo, don't read this.

I'm worried. I occasionally give my puppy Immodium in the morning so he won't poo on the carpet while I'm away at work, and now I'm afraid I may have constipated him. (And for you grammar nerds, I found a way to give the verb to constipate a direct object!)

He hasn't pooped in the last 2 1/2 days. I'm sort of afraid that maybe he's been pooping somewhere in my apartment and I just haven't found it yet. I have this feeling that when I move out I'll find this huge mound of fossilized poo behind my desk or something.

5 comments:

ads said...

I just read this. Does that mean I'm into poo? I hope your dog is regular soon!

Maitri said...

Through your post, I could think of nothing but Eddie Murphy's dad in The Barbeque standup routine:

"You don't clean up behind it! The dogs shits all over the house! There's shit that's been in the den for six months, Eddie ... this shit is hard as a rock now! It's like m**f*** furniture in there. I went in there last week to watch the fight and I put my drink on top of it, Eddie! It's a coffee table now!"

Khakra said...

you need a roomba

Domenic said...

It can't really have effect, I believe this way.
sexy aprons | mortgage calculator Canada | nude black women

Dale said...

Pretty effective info, thanks so much for this article.
my site | here | 2