Thursday, November 17, 2005

Rups does India!

In preparation for my return to the MOTHERLAND, this weekend is my pre-motherland shopping weekend. Namely for JELLYBEANS and HAIRSPRAY. Seriously. I emailed my cousin who's getting married what she wanted me to bring for her, like make-up or magazines or CDs or whatever and she was all, "Jellybeans and hairspray!"

This is why I love visiting India. My relatives there are so easy to buy gifts for. Jellybeans and hairspray, check. I could bring a whole suitcase full of Dolce & Gabbana perfume and BCBG tops and they'd be all, "Where the fuck are the jellybeans?"

4 comments:

Khakra said...

got the $900 back from ma to finance the dolce gabbana?

oodles said...

That sounds like the easiest India shopping list ever. When I went earlier this year, my mom sent a huge suitcase full of gifts for the relatives. I woulda loved to have your list!

square peg said...

K: No I didn't! But I did get a nasty little voicemail from Visa. Jellybeans and hairspray are all I can afford anyway.

sparkydoom said...

lol found ur blog today. hilarious i love it.